Flywheel Chevrolet LS LS1 LS3 LS7 - BMW M50-M57 S54
- Engine ListGM Chevrolet LS LS1 LS3 LS7
- Gearbox ListS5D-250 | ZF-310 S5D-310 | ZF-320 S5D-320 | E36 M3 Getrag 420 | E46 M3 Getrag 420 | GS5-39DZ
- Matching ClutchSachs Performance 88 308 200 124e / Sachs 3000 951 877
- Bolt tightening torqueSame like OEM flywheel (Chevrolet service manual)
- MaterialAluminium and cast iron
- Gear sub-assy, drive plate, ring flexplate OEM: 12654640
- Bolts included√
- Exchangeable friction surface√
- ISO Certyfikate √
- Made in EU
- Part IDK0M50-240-LS
PMC custom flywheel (single mass lightweight flywheel) for GM Chevrolet LS LS1 LS3 LS7 engine - manual BMW M50 - M57 gearbox
The solution gives an opportunity to use very durable BMW gearbox. Great for use in Motorsport or change an automatic transmission in a daily car to manual.
Due to measurements, our parts (gearbox adapters and custom flywheels) prevents damage to the clutch improper alignment of the engine and transmission.
The flywheel is equipped with a spigot bearing, so you don't have to use an extension for an input shaft! All of our flywheels are designed to work with the original flexplate, thanks to the fact you can easily mount original starter.
The kit includes:
- Custom Lightweight Flywheel for Chevrolet LS to BMW M57 GS5-39DZ
- All bolts included
Chevrolet Engine list:
BMW manual gearboxes list:
- BMW M50, S50 S5D-250 / ZF-310 S5D-310
- BMW M52, S52 E36 M3 5-speed ZF-320 S5D-320
- BMW M54, S54 E46 M3 6-speed Getrag 420 226.0.0440.97 / E36 M3 Getrag 420 226.0.0161.91
- BMW M57 Diesel (5 speed) GS5-39DZ e39 530D 525D, e46 330D 1434256 ZF 1065401011
Matching clutch kit:
For diesel gearbox - single disc 240mm from BMW E39 / E38 / E39 M57D30 diesel and E46 M3
- Sachs Performance 88 308 200 1243 and disc dedicate to the gearbox
- Sachs 3000 951 877
- BMW 7528209
- BMW 21217528209
- LUK 624329600
For petrol gearbox - pressure plate Sachs Performance 88 308 200 1243 / Sachs 3000 951 877 and disc dedicate to gearbox model
Quality confirmed by ISO certificate
This Custom Flywheel requires the PMC gearbox adapter plate to connect the engine and gearbox!
PMC Custom Flywheel is designed, produced and tested in EU.
The top quality is assured by use certified the EU materials, CNC machining park and high technology measuring arms in the designing process.