Stage 2 745Nm | Adapter Kit Chevrolet LS LS1 LS3 LS7 - 350Z 370Z
- Engine ListGM Chevrolet LS1 LS3 LS7
- Gearbox ListCD001 CD005 CD006 CD007 CD008 CD009 320B0-1EA0A
- ClutchCompetition Clutch CC-6073-1620
- Bolt tightening torqueSame like OEM flywheel (Chevrolet service manual)
- Max torque745Nm / 549 lb/ft
- Exchangeable friction surface√
- ISO Certyfikate √
- Made in EU
- Part IDF0350-LS + K0350-LS + CC-6073-1620
PMC adapter kit (adaptor kit / set / adaption system / swap kit / conversion set ) for Chevrolet LS LS1 LS3 LS7 engine - manual Nissan 350Z Z33 CD008 CD009 / 370Z Z34 gearbox
The full adapter kit is designed for the Chevrolet LS engine with Nissan 350Z 370 gearbox conversion.
The solution gives an opportunity to use very durable Nissan gearbox. Great for use in Motorsport.
Due to measurements, our parts (gearbox adapters and custom flywheels) prevents damage to the clutch improper alignment of the engine and transmission.
The kit includes:
- Adapter Plate to fit Chevrolet LS engine with Nissan 350Z/370Z Gearbox
- Custom Lightweight Flywheel for Chevrolet LS to Nissan 350Z/370Z gearbox for a single disc
- Clutch Kit single disc 250mm Competition Clutch CC-6073-1620
- Crankshaft bolts Not included !!!
The flywheel is equipped with a spigot bearing, so you don't have to use an extension for an input shaft! All of our flywheels are designed to work with the original flexplate, thanks to the fact you can easily mount original starter.
Chevrolet engines list:
Nissan gearboxes list:
- Nissan 350Z CD001
- Nissan 350Z CD005
- Nissan 350Z CD006
- Nissan 350Z CD008
- Nissan 350Z CD009
- Nissan 370Z 320B0-1EA0A
Clutch Producer TEST: 745Nm / 549 lb/ft
Some models of the engine may have a problem with the position of the starter in our adapter.
We recommend the installation of the following starter models:
Quality confirmed by ISO certificate
PMC motorsport parts are designed, produced and tested in EU.
The top quality is assured by use certified the EU materials, CNC machining park and high technology measuring arms in the designing process.