Flywheel Chevrolet LS LS1 LS3 LS7 - GS6-53DZ HGD
- Engine ListGM Chevrolet LS LS1 LS3 LS7
- Gearbox ListBMW M57N/M57N2 GS6-53DZ HGD ZF 1067401060 1067401016
- Matching ClutchSachs Performance 88 308 200 1243 / Sachs 3000 951 952
- Bolt tightening torqueSame like OEM flywheel (Chevrolet service manual)
- MaterialAluminium and cast iron
- Gear sub-assy, drive plate, ring flexplate OEM: 12654640
- Bolts includedNot included
- Exchangeable friction surface√
- ISO Certyfikate √
- Made in EU
- Part IDK0M57-240-LS
PMC custom flywheel (single mass lightweight flywheel) for GM Chevrolet LS LS1 LS3 LS7 engine - manual BMW M57N M57N2 GS6-53DZ HGD gearbox (single disc)
The solution gives an opportunity to use very durable BMW gearbox. Great for use in Motorsport or change an automatic transmission in a daily car to manual.
Due to measurements, our parts (gearbox adapters and custom flywheels) prevents damage to the clutch improper alignment of the engine and transmission.
The flywheel is equipped with a spigot bearing, so you don't have to use an extension for an input shaft! All of our flywheels are designed to work with the original flexplate, thanks to the fact you can easily mount original starter.
The kit includes:
- Custom Lightweight Flywheel for Chevrolet LS LS1 LS3 LS7 to BMW M57N HGD gearbox (Single)
- Bolts not included
Chevrolet Engine list:
BMW manual gearboxes list:
- BMW M57N M57N2 23.00 7522205 GS6-53DZ HGD (THGD) 1067 010 003 ZF 1067 401 060 1067401060 1067 401 016 1067401016
BMW OEM 23 00 7 522 205 / 23 00 7 565 218
Matching clutch kit:
- Sachs Performance 88 308 200 1243 and disc dedicate to the gearbox
- Sachs 3000 951 952
- BMW 7 585 994
- BMW 21 20 7 585 994
- LUK: 624 3371 00
Quality confirmed by ISO certificate
This Custom Flywheel requires the PMC gearbox adapter plate to connect the engine and gearbox!
PMC Custom Flywheel is designed, produced and tested in EU.
The top quality is assured by use certified the EU materials, CNC machining park and high technology measuring arms in the designing process.