Flywheel BMW V8 M60 M62 S62- GS6-53DZ HGU (2)
- Engine ListBMW M60 M60B30 M60B40 M62 M62B35 M62B44 M62B46 S62 S62B50
- Gearbox ListBMW M57N/M57N2 GS6-53DZ HGU ZF 1067401116
- Matching ClutchSACHS 3000951019
- Bolt tightening torqueSame like OEM flywheel (BMW service manual)
- MaterialAluminium and iron cast
- Gear sub-assy, drive plate, ring flexplate OEM: 11 22 1 747 843 | 11221747843
- Bolts included√
- Exchangeable friction surface√
- ISO Certyfikate √
- Made in EU
- Part IDK0HGU-228-M6
PMC custom flywheel (single mass lightweight flywheel) for BMW V8 M60 M62 S62 engine - manual BMW M57N M57N2 GS6-53DZ HGU gearbox (Twin disc)
The solution gives an opportunity to use very durable BMW gearbox. Great for use in Motorsport or change an automatic transmission in a daily car to manual.
Due to measurements, our parts (gearbox adapters and custom flywheels) prevents damage to the clutch improper alignment of the engine and transmission.
The flywheel is equipped with a spigot bearing, so you don't have to use an extension for an input shaft! All of our flywheels are designed to work with the original flexplate, thanks to the fact you can easily mount original starter.
The kit includes:
- Custom Lightweight Flywheel for BMW V8 M60 M62 S62 to BMW M57N HGU gearbox (Twin)
- All bolts included
BMW Engine list:
- BMW M60 M60B30 M60B40
- BMW M62 M62B35 M62B44 M62B46
- BMW S62 S62B50
BMW manual gearboxes list:
- BMW M57N M57N2 23.00 7565213 GS6-53DZ HGU (THGU) 1067 010 014 ZF 1067 401 116 1067401116
BMW OEM 23 00 7 571 420 / 23 00 7 560 725 BMW E90 325D 330D E90N 325D M57N2 E91 325D 330D E91N 325 M57N2 E92/e93 325D 330D M57N2
Matching clutch kit:
- SACHS 3000951019
- BMW 2 283 089
- BMW 21 21 2 283 089
- SACHS 04 3000 000 277
- VALEO 826 980
Quality confirmed by ISO certificate
This Custom Flywheel requires the PMC gearbox adapter plate to connect the engine and gearbox!
PMC Custom Flywheel is designed, produced and tested in EU.
The top quality is assured by use certified the EU materials, CNC machining park and high technology measuring arms in the designing process.